Thursday, March 20, 2014

Kitchen Table Vignette

I wanted to say a big thank you to a friend of mine, Beth Swanson Lewis, from Olde Tyme Marketplace.  I first met Beth at the City Farmhouse Barn Sale in October and then got to spend a little more time with her a few weeks ago at another City Farmhouse Sale in Nashville at the fairgrounds. 

Beth had some great pieces in her gorgeously styled booth, but one piece in particular had to come back home with me. 

kitchen table 3

This crate (for lack of a better way to describe it) is a perfect piece to use around the house.  It corralled décor books on my coffee table for a while, but has now made it’s way to my kitchen table.  I love it in the kitchen.

kitchen table 1

kitchen table 2

A simple wooden crate equals big, beautiful possibilities.

Be blessed my friends.
Print

11 comments:

White Lace and Promises said...

There's so much that you can do with this! Great find. As always, love what you've done with it.

I'm ready for a Nashville Flea Market trip.

Blessings, my friend.

Stacey said...

That's pretty neat! I like that it's a little rustic mixed in with your pretty things. Bet you'll be moving it all around the house.

Having a give away in honor of the first day of spring. Come by if you can. :)


pballard said...

I too love that crate. It would of came home with me too! Happy 1st Day of sring!

Junkchiccottage said...

Amy,
I love this crate and the vignette you designed. It looks awesome. Happy Spring.
Kris

It's me said...

Lovely !!!...happy weekend x !

Pat Cantwell said...

Amy,
I so~o~o totally agree, that this crate belongs in your home, dear friend!
Adorable as your centerpiece for the kitchen table!!! You have a creative knack of choice of elements within your design!
This is stunning!
Fondly,
Pat

Sanjay Dutt said...

superb....
Buy Kitchen Appliances Online
 http://www.bazaardelight.com/

Becky Cunningham said...

That is a fabulous crate! Love all of Beth's displays :) One day I want to be with you to meet all these famous blog ladies...
Also loving that bottle full of wooden spoons! Girl, you got some beautiful stuff
Love you!!!!

Linsey @ Bravehearted Beauty said...

Aww! Makes my heart to happy to know you got to see Beth! What a blessing to have been her neighbor at the barn show. And a HUGE blessing to have had YOU there the whole time. I still look back at that and marvel at your joy, creativity, giftedness, encouragement, sacrifice, prayers...more than anything I could've imagined! Hugs to you, sweet friend!

PS - Started my new blog today! Bravehearted Beauty. Excited to see where the Lord leads!

Debbie said...

Your table display is wonderful!
gathering it all in the crate is like the icing on the cake!
Love it!!
Debbie

Robin Johnson said...

It's lovely. I can see why you wanted to take it home with you. You have it styled so nicely too!