Friday, March 28, 2014

Simple Spring

With Spring’s arrival, I have pulled out all of my blue bottles and gathered them together on my great old farm table.    I have washed up some new to me ironstone pieces and placed them on my buffet that once sat in my grandparent’s home.  I bought my first bouquet of white tulips and placed them in a perfect blue ball jar. 

 

Together, all of these simple touches, bring the subtle beauty of spring into our dining room in a fresh and cheerful way.

 

dr 1

 

dr 3

 

dr 4

 

dr 7

 

dr 8

 

dr 11

 

dr 15

 

dr 13

 

dr 14

 

Have a wonderful weekend my friends and may God fill you up to overflowing.

Print

9 comments:

Heaven's Walk said...

Beautiful, Amy! It all looks so wonderfully full of spring time cheer! Have a blessed weekend, sweetie!

xoxo laurie

Robin Johnson said...

It all looks so pretty and fresh looking - - perfect for spring. I adore the plate rack, may have said that before but I really, really, like it.

Pat Cantwell said...

Amy,
Lovely, tranquil Spring Vignette, dear friend!!!
I adore the ironstone soup tureens!
There is a subtle change taking place in your home decor design that excites me with each visit!
EnJOY our warming trend in this 2014 Spring weather!
Fondly,
Pat

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} said...

Amazing how just that touch of tulips can say "Spring!" I always love seeing your creativity at work, Amy. You have such a delightful gift!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Amy,
It all looks beautiful and I love your blue bottle collection. Enjoy all these wonderful Spring days that we are having.

Blessings,
Linda

Debbie said...

..."Take me to the King..."

Sorry. I had to finish singing first. :)

I love your spring touches. I would have white stuff in every cranny of my house if I had enough white stuff to *schtuff* there.

helen tilston said...

Hello Amy

Thank you for the beautiful blessing.
I asked that God shower you with blessings this coming week.
I love how you have introduced Spring to your home and the tulips say Spring

Helenxx

20 North Ora said...

Amy - love all of your white ironstone and your blue bottles. I am new to your blog and am your newest follower.

Judy

Monnaie said...

Lovable interior decoration!