Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Little White Table

Hey friends.

 

I so hope you are all doing well.  We are great.   We are busy.  We are blessed.

 

I have had several people ask where I have been lately.  Let me just tell you that I am staying pretty busy and just don’t have a lot of extra time to blog.  But, my busy is a really good kind of busy.  My youngest and I are trying to finish up our school year soon.  I am happily living out a dream of mine by being able to help work in a beautiful vintage home furnishings shop with two wonderful ladies.  I sell some of my vintage items in the shop as well as get to help do a lot of staging.  Such fun.    We are also planning on participating in our first barn sale in June.  So, not only do I pick for the shop, High Cotton,  but I am also picking for the barn sale. 

 

As for my house…I have gotten several cool pieces recently and want to show you them when I can. 

 

white table 3

 

I recently bought this table for the shop.  Unfortunately, I just couldn’t bring myself to sell it. 

 

That seems to have happened quite a bit lately.  Some things just have to hang around my house for a little while before they can be sold.  Understandable, right??

 

white table 1

                                                                                                                                    white table 5

 

The green tool tote has been around my house for several years now, but never grow tired of it.

 

white table 6

 

white table 7

 

Simple…

 

Simple fits best in my life right now.

 

May you each be blessed beyond measure by the One who calls you beautiful.

Print

13 comments:

Twinkle Terrior said...

There is a shop called HIGH COTTON near us. Are you in GA? Love your page......hope yall had a great Easter :)

NanaDiana said...

What a wonderful post- I am happy that you are busy and blessed. Life doesn't get much better than that! xo Diana

Debbie said...

Amen sister. Simple fits my style right now too. I am finally bringing Debbie home. I've been slowly discovering her ever since a few blog posts several years ago (One from YOU, in fact), and I feel as if I'm finally getting there. (Or at least closer)

And Debbie is not very fussy. She's simple. She likes old stuff and doesn't necessarily think it needs to be painted to look like new stuff. She likes white.

Love that wonderful find and I would not be able to easily sell it either.

And I'm so thrilled that you are living out a dream. That is something I want to hear my own voice say some day.

I love it when you post. I miss sharing your life and home. Blogging is relational to me, and I don't enjoy it as much without certain blog friends.

Debbie said...

I hope that posted. I just got bumped off blogger.

Phooey.

Ginger said...

Love your table; I would totally keep it!;)

White Lace and Promises said...

I love the shop. I don't know if you saw but I did a blog post on it a while back. I heard about the Barn Sale. So wish I could drop by. Where exactly will it be. The desk is perfect! You have a way of moving things around and everything looks new. I don't remember the green tool box, but I sure do love it there! Have fun!

Heaven's Walk said...

What a perfect job to have, Amy! It doesn't get any more perfect or fun than that, does it? Love that sweet little table you found. I don't blame you at all for keeping it. :)

Blessings!

xoxo laurie

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

congrats on your "new" adventure...and I love that little white table

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

I never tire of your green tote, either! That table would be very hard to part with, it's gorgeous.

~Shanon

BECKY said...

We all have to find that balance, don't we? :o) Love your sweet table, and sure see how you need it to hang out for awhile!! I just picked up something yesterday that I don't know if I can part with! But for what we pay for stuff...that's just fine, isn't it?? :o)

Have a lovely week, my friend!
Hugs,
Becky

Diana Lucas said...

Your table is so pretty, I would want to keep it around awhile too! Glad that you are getting to do some things that you are enjoying so much-that's the kind of job we all want, right? It's nice to keep up with you, whenever you post.

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} said...

So happy for you, Amy. I can just picture your wheels spinning as you work your magic and style things. I loved watching you work at the City Farmhouse barn show. Couldn't have done it without you! Enjoy using your gifts, sweet sister!

The Mustard Seed said...

I have been MIA forever... trying to get back in the blog world and had to start with one of my favorites! You look great, Amy! Hope all is well.